Monday 7 May 2018

A Discussion about CAST RESERVATION

IN 1920


X: So, now we are passed our intermediate course what`s your plan for next ?
Y:  nothing i will go back to my village and help my father in farming.
X:  why?you can get even better .
Y:  no i am not.
X:  but ,what`s the reason?tell me , i am your friend.
Y:  i belong lower category  that`s why no one want to touch me so how they ready to give me a job.

This is a conversation of two friend before constitution.This is all because of people`s thought but as constitution established gave rights to the backward citizen. That`s great, It was a great step taken by our great leaders and the date on Jan 26th, 1950 when our constitution come to run but it`s 2018  my friend now, 65+ years & we are following the same . Do you think there should be some changes or some improvement must be applied for better development and prosperous life of all the citizen. If you are agree with this that`s good, if not let me explain more .

I ask you a question why this caste reservation come to apply?Yes, because there are too many backward caste which lack many facilities and due to this they can do and for giving equal chances as as well to them they are in reserved category .But after 70 years is there still need of this system ?
Many of backward category are having better facilities and luxuries and also have a benefit of reservation ,that`s not fair .So, what will be the better parameter ?
In my openion income may be are better option to categories and I thing economic condition is the major reason to get facility .

Yes, I belong to general category and because of this system I am also facing a lots of problem .Problem in the sense a tough competition that is only for us and I think,we are living where everyone have equal rights then there must be equal chance to all caste . Caste never decide the metal level or economic level .It doesn`t mean I belong to general/ obc then I will have more intelligency by birth .All have the same brain so what is the need of this system is it right ?
It is not all because I am belong general, obc or any other it is because I am an Indian and I also want to see India in a list of developed country and I think you also want the same .Then what is the of this system lets make a change and appeal our government to make justice and help our nation to be prosperous and developed .
THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment