Monday 16 July 2018

YAA..THOSE WERE AWESOME DAYS.....


Remember the days you payed for the things you have now .I remember those days.
Do you?
Some sweet and salty memories of those school days .When school`s building was like jail but now it becomes a dream to go back to that cage. I wish to live that lovely moments again. There are too many incidents and stories that are really hard to forget. All are become memories now and after remembering it gives a gentle smile on my face with a pleasure that is priceless. I think what should I do now ?
I am not sure...



YES ,I have a wish and that is :



It`s been a long time to sleep like this it`s my routine now:
"Things to do today :
1. Get up
2.Survive 
3. Go back to bed "  
And  now I know a truth:

  • The smell of my DEO can`t never be better than that new note book`s smell.
  • None of my file will be clearly written as of my first page of school notebooks.
  • Those bench are more luxurious than today's sofa
  • That one dress makes me more handsome than today's hundreds of dresses. 
  • Those sharing of launch are more satisfying than today's pizzahut or mc donalds
  • Now i think what makes me more smarter that oily hair or today's gel hair.
  • Noise of classroom is more relaxing  than today's music
  • That pot water is more healthy than today's RO water.
  • 'BHAI, BHABHI A RHI '  best word in a friendship
  • Planning to set a girl for his friend is more tough than today's presentation planning .
  • None of my drawing and painting be better than the drawing made on last page of my notebook .

At that time we have don`t have enough money to spend out with our friends .Now we have money but not friends. Sometimes I think for what the reason I am here, for what future I payed my childhood. I laugh on me because now I understand for all those things I was doing hard that were always with me and that were the best . Those Days were Awesome.....


3 comments: