Tuesday 24 April 2018

A Daughter embryo

Hi HUMANS,
Sorry, I think i am wrong you are not a human. Am i right? yes, absolutely right, atleast  human can't do what You doing with me, Not that human that is made by GOD & who is called as best invention of this Nature & even if you call yourself a human then I don't want to live with you and your society . I am an embryo and now I have a wish to destroy myself. Why?
you are asking why?


OK, I am giving a reason to you. No, not actually a there are too many. Let me start with some year back

Women were just a thing for sex household work . She had to follow your PARDA PRATHA,
SATI PRATHA shitty rules. You didn't give us a chance to get education

Today I understand what the reason behind that and that is after being educated we will be better than you. it's your fear or whatever it's your narrow minded thought we manage and be independent and now we are just proving to you and breaking your mith as we are weak in any field, in sports of Olympic or study we actually proved it to you still many of you don't like me. You don't want me to see this world. You kill me before my birth. I bear that and even trying to prove that I am also a part of this world and have right to live in what manner I want.

Now , this time you start showing your humanity. You raped a 25 year old girl, a 18 year girl, a 15 year girl, a 11 year  girl, a 8 year  girl, a 1 year  girl
oh sorry !! that 1 year girl was a child, I forget & I think you also.



The best part is after all your sins I have to suffer but for what?? i am  innocent . I can't visit to public place . I lost my pride and again you are the reason .
I am feeling tired now and like I don't have much power to suffer more.


Don't worry now  You haven't  to kill any baby embryo .

YES Congrats you won
.
I QUIT



2 comments:

  1. It's... A big problem of our society.... When we move forward from all these bullsits...

    ReplyDelete